Faculty Development supports faculty members in their roles as teachers,
researchers/scholars and administrators/leaders.
Kingston/Thousand Islands: Dr. Matthew Simpson - email@example.com
Belleville/Quinte: Jessica Ladouceur - firstname.lastname@example.org
Peterborough/Kawartha: Natalie Whiting
Oshawa/Lakeridge: Sina Sajed - email@example.com
Visit Queen's Faculty of Health Sciences CPD and Faculty Development website.
- CFPC Fundamental Teaching Activity Framework and other Teachers’ Resources
- Queen's Faculty of Health Sciences' Continuing Professional Development and Faculty Development
- Problem Based Small Group Learning modules – Education (available from Faculty Development Site Leads – see above)
- Dr. Ingrid Harle has been named Director, Faculty Development for Queen's Health Sciences
- Welcome to Dr. Ruzica Jokic, Assistant Dean, Distributed Medical Education, Queen's Health Sciences