Faculty Development supports faculty members in their roles as teachers,
researchers/scholars and administrators/leaders.
Kingston/Thousand Islands: Dr. Matthew Simpson - email@example.com
Belleville/Quinte: Dr. Jessica Ladouceur - firstname.lastname@example.org
Peterborough/Kawartha: Dr. Theresa Robertson - email@example.com
Oshawa/Lakeridge: Dr. Sina Sajed - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Susan Phillips: January 28, 2021 (Zoom):
Working Remotely Resource Guides:
- CFPC Fundamental Teaching Activity Framework and other Teachers’ Resources
- CFPC Faculty Development Resource Repository
- Queen's Faculty of Health Sciences' Professional Development & Educational Scholarship
- Problem Based Small Group Learning modules – Education (available from Faculty Development Site Leads – see above)
- Milestones: PGY1&2 Benchmarks
- Queen's 12 Tips for Remediation and Probation
- Clinical Teaching: A Toolkit for Family Medicine Clinical Preceptors (Dr. Matt Simpson)
Congratulations to Dr. Klodiana Kolomitro for her appointment as Faculty of Health Sciences Director of Education Development.