Faculty Development supports faculty members in their roles as teachers,
researchers/scholars and administrators/leaders.
Kingston/Thousand Islands: Dr. Matthew Simpson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Belleville/Quinte: Jessica Ladouceur - email@example.com
Peterborough/Kawartha: Natalie Whiting
Oshawa/Lakeridge: Sina Sajed - firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback (McMaster PBSG-ED Module)
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Haynes Hall, 115 Clarence St., Kingston, Basement Boardroom
Facilitated by Dr. Matt Simpson
- CFPC Fundamental Teaching Activity Framework and other Teachers’ Resources
- Queen's Faculty of Health Sciences' Continuing Professional Development and Faculty Development
- Problem Based Small Group Learning modules – Education (available from Faculty Development Site Leads – see above)
- Dr. Ingrid Harle has been named Director, Faculty Development for Queen's Health Sciences
- Welcome to Dr. Ruzica Jokic, Assistant Dean, Distributed Medical Education, Queen's Health Sciences