Skip to main content
Program forms and policies
- Anti-infective Review Panel. (2013). Anti-infective Guidelines for Community-acquired Infections. Toronto, Ontario: MUMS Health.
- Gilbert, D., Moellering, R. C., Eliopoulos, G., et al. (2012). The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2012 (42nd ed.). Sperryville, VA: Antimicrobial Therapy, Inc.
- Heymann (Ed.). (2014). Control of Communicable Diseases Manual (20th ed.). Washington, DC: American Public Health Association.
- Kirch, W. (Ed.) (2008). Encyclopedia of Public Health. New York, New York: Springer.
- Shah, C. P. (2003). Public Health and Preventive Medicine in Canada (5th ed.). Toronto, Canada: Saunders Canada.
- Speakman, J., Stoltz, L., Blake, R. (2008). Public Health Law and Practice in Ontario. Toronto, Ontario: Thompson/Carswell.
- Wallace, R., Kohatsu, N., et al. (Eds.). (2008). Maxcy-Rosenau-Last Public Health and Preventive Medicine (15th ed.). New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical.
- PHPM National Review Course, organized and hosted by Queen's University
- Communicable disease
- Environmental health
- Public health policy and planning
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Public health management and administration
- On-call resources