Public Health Policy and Planning Resources
Adapted, with thanks, from the Northern Ontario School of Medicine
- Commission on the Future of Health Care in Canada, 2001: Building on Values: The Future of Health Care in Canada (“Romanow Report”)
- Government of Canada, 1985: Canada Health Act
- Health Canada, 1997: Commission of Inquiry on the Blood System in Canada (“Krever Commission”)
- Independent SARS Commission, 2007: Final Report (“Campbell Commission”)
- Ministry of Health and Long-term Care, 2009: Initial Report on Public Health
- National Advisory Committee on SARS and Public Health October, 2003: Learning from SARS: Renewal of Public Health in Canada (“Naylor Report”)
- Sabatier, P. A., & Weible, C. M. (Eds.). (2014). Theories of the Policy Process. Boulder, Colorado: Westview Press.
- Stone, D. (2011). Policy Paradox: The Art of Political Decision Making (3rd ed.). New York, New York: W. W. Norton and Co.